Sunday, October 31, 2010

How to eat a Bagel

Every once in a while, I might partake in a bagel. When I do, I like to toast it well and usually like cream cheese on my bagel. Because I like my cream cheese to be cold and creamy to provide a contrast to the hot and toasty bagel, I spread the cream cheese on one half, eat it and then spread cream cheese on the other half. This is because if you immediately spread the cream cheese on both halves, the cream cheese on the second half will become warm from the heat of the toasty bagel by the time you're ready to eat it.

On another note, I will be partaking in No Shave November again this year, and for fun, will be documenting the journey of facial hair with a short video each week. (The video is really short, a picture would really suffice, hence the duration, but I'm lacking in the camera department. Also, the audio didn't pick up very well so please leave comments saying how shitty my video is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment