Thursday, October 7, 2010

F**king Noob Tubes

On most days, I perceive the efforts of the various Evangelicals and Environmentalists on Northrop Mall to be petty and futile. How much power does a petition or a bunch of pledges really have? I think very little. Who are you really going to persuade with your shouted Bible verses and pamphlets? So most days I keep my eyes ahead, earbuds in and walk right past that free pocket New Testament.

But if you ever feel like canvassing a campus to pimp your cause or get petitions signed, here's a recipe I found today for the type of person you want to send out on these canvassing missions:

1 part pretty face
1 part laid-back approach
2 handfuls of mama-given mind control

combine ingredients and age about 20 years

presto! instant canvassing success!

Now you have to realize that I hate redundancy and that my absentee ballot should be getting here any day now.
But I bet you won't guess who has two thumbs and wasted two minutes pledging to vote in this November's elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment