Monday, October 18, 2010

rants and raves

well, it's monday.  and that means that the weekend is now a distant memory.  i don't have time to write an all-out post, but i do have time to briefly summarize some of the "good" and "bad" things that have been going on in my life.  hopefully this will help you catch up.

good: apparently i won $8 at blackjack on friday night.
bad: losing $40 the next day.
good: did you see that op/ed piece?
bad: not remembering writing that op/ed piece.
good: vikings pulling out a "W".
bad: david akers.  dude.  you single handedly lost my matchup.
good: i got approved for my new apartment!
bad: all of the paperwork you have to fill out to leave my current apartment...
good: i cleaned my apartment.
bad: cleaning said apartment makes me realize how much of my hair is falling out.  bald by 30?  perhaps.
good: finishing up all of my papers for class.
bad: working on my thesis.
good: having a bachelor's degree.  finishing up your master's.
bad: not being able to find a job.
good: voting at the midterm elections.
bad: north dakota candidates constantly knocking on your door trying to get your vote.
good: coming to the cities in the middle of november.
bad: not having a break until then.
good: hilarious craigslist stuff.
bad: the rand paul/jack conway race.  wow.

until next time,
keep the oven toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment