Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finals week is...

not over yet. I'm nearing that point in finals week where you stop giving a fuck and just want it all to end.
Tonight, I'm trying to study for a final that will happen tomorrow morning. I'm really not sure what else to do to study for this thing. It's a final in a lab-based class and everyone I have talked to said they don't know how they're going to study for this thing or what will be on it. So I decided that now would be a good time to put some words into cyberspace.
In this past week, it has been decided that Minneapolis is the gayest city and now Minnesota is the most hipster state in the Union.
I'm not sure how to state the significance of these things or even if there is any. I just found it interesting for some reason. Maybe it's because deep down inside, I'm just a gay hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment