Monday, December 6, 2010

oh hey, I didn't see you there

You know that guilty feeling you got that one time you stayed out way past your curfew in high school and the next day your parents were like, "So what time did you come home last night?"
That's kinda how I feel right now. It's been far too long since I've sat down and written a post for this blog. That's mostly because nothing particularly interesting has happened to me lately (other than my internet being out over the weekend) and I'm just trying to grind out the last couple weeks of the semester with a little bit of sanity left over.

So here are some updates for you. Dexter is the shit. Just watched last night's episode and I cannot wait for the season finale next week. Fantasy football is going immensely well. I'm in three leagues and a lock for the playoffs in all of them.

but yeah stuff, things... love you long time.

P.S. I don't know if you watch the Philip DeFranco Show, but it's like he was speaking directly to me today.

1 comment:

  1. i hope he makes a video blog addressing "kubas" someday. then i'll definitely feel like he's speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete