Thursday, December 9, 2010

I will never get tonight back

It seems that every year, the week prior to finals week has a relatively light load as far as homework is concerned, so I tend to do my best to relax (read slack off) as much as possible prior to a weekend spent at the library and a week spent studying and testing. So tonight, a friend of mine, who has recently returned from study abroad in Australia came over. It wouldn't be a night with this guy if some Nazi Zombies weren't slain. So we set to it.
I'll give you some stats from our last game.
Players in action - myself, two roommates and one visitor (It's two-player split-screen btw)
Zombies killed -over 1300
time played - ~4 hours
rounds survived - 35

Fluid Mechanics homework completed - 0
At least it's not due until 4:30 tomorrow and I'm already half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment