Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More political thoughts

from Bockmed this time.

You could say that to some extent, Ahmed and I bat for different political teams. But I think we can both agree that the current state of affairs in our system of government is a joke (if you have the time, be sure to watch the whole thing). This is only my second Presidential election cycle as an eligible voter and I have to say that I feel quite disenfranchised. It feels like the last time leaders in our government made any kind of compromise, it had something to do with Missouri. Since I can't seem to find the words myself, I just wish we could get all the elected officials to think a little bit more like this guy. But I guess we'd have to get all the major corporate and union lobbying groups to tell them to do that.

By the way, if you haven't seen any of Lev's other videos, they usually contain some interesting insights. I'd suggest giving one a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment