Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Analysis Time

Well, it was an exciting game. The Packers once again this season overcame injuries and, as I hoped, the Steelers lost, and Aaron Rodgers got the MVP he deserves (the guy won me some cash this year). But as much as I hate the Steelers, I can't help but know that a couple years from now, after getting swept by the Vikes, Packers fans are going to go back to living in the past (like they always do) and bring this up with their classic "when was the last time Minnesota won a Superbowl?" as if it'll matter then... and that kinda pisses me off.
I also hope that all the Favre talk just ends. Acknowledge that Rodgers is a different QB and give him the respect he's earned.
Also...
Insert Roethlisberger rape joke here.

3 comments:

  1. p.s.
    Joe Buck needs to stop being a thing that happens on TV sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my final score prediction was pretty close.

    also, i'm pretty proud of predicting that rodgers would cement his place in super bowl history...although i think quite a few people knew that would happen.

    all in all, a highly entertaining super bowl.

    ReplyDelete