Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some People's Kids...

So I have this cousin who I look up to in many ways who is now about 25. He's a hilarious guy who is always busting out weird sayings and odd notions. So lately one of his things to go off on (jokingly) is how we need to beat our children more. At family gatherings when a younger cousin might mouth off to an uncle or something he'll say, "you should have beat him more." Or if he does something stupid he'll say, "Dad, you should have beat me more as a kid."
Don't worry I'm getting to my point.
Fast forward to last night. I was at a little party talking to a couple friends off to the side as things started to wind down when this skinny, pasty white, freshman looking kid with a Phoenix Suns hat (we'll call him Fuckstick) comes over to pick up his jacket or something when the following ensues:
Fuckstick: "What's up my niggaz?"

Now, being the decent, relatively non-racist white person that I am, I thought 'hey, that's really not cool.'

Me: "You might want to be careful what neighborhoods you say that kind of shit in."
Fuckstick: "Thanks for the advice, Freshman."

I think my cousin is right. Somebody should have beat this douchebag more as a child, because god knows I wanted to, and some day he might just piss off the wrong dude.

Do I really look like a freshman?

1 comment: