Thursday, July 7, 2011

Naked Acrobatics

I figured I ought to create something for the blog while I wait for a game to download from Steam. Gotta love the Summer Camp Sale. Gotta hate really big downloads.

During work today, I came up with the next non-human best friend for the next Seth MacFarlane show.
So there I was, at about 3:30 thinking about things that might make the day go faster.
Getting stabbed. Getting stabbed in the back of the head. Getting stabbed in the back of the head by a matador. Who fantasizes about getting stabbed in the back of the head by a matador? A bull? A sadomasochistic bull. That's who. That would make a great animated character for a TV comedy.
Boom. Train of thought done.

This weekend was full, busy, and mostly awesome. Except for the part where my car battery is a total piece of shit. Waiting in Detroit Lakes for 2 hours < fun. So I got a new car battery.

Creamette needs someone to vet their promises before they go on packaging. I mean honestly:
"CREAMETTE pasta is...
-Always Firm
-Never Sticky
-Simply Delicious"
I can't be the only one with that dirty of a mind.
I need to stop eating out/going to the bar so much. That shit ain't cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment