Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm going to touch you where your swimsuit covers.

Well then.

It's fantasy football playoffs time. In my family league, I'm the #1 seed. In some ways this gives me pause. The #1 seed has never won this league. On the other hand, in its two year history, I've always won this league. I'm facing my brother, who happens to be the one who handed me 2 of my mere 3 heartbreaking losses this season. It would seem he has my number. On the other hand, I'm due for a win. Either way, it'll be an interesting weekend. Should I gamble on Ben Roethlisberger playing monday night? Flacco and Sanchez would be my best alternatives assuming they don't get snatched up.

In my other league, I finished a completely unrespectable 7-7. I only finished ahead of 3 of my opponents in total scoring. Most of the blame can be put on some questionable drafting, but to be fair to myself, I did have several players miss significant time due to injury and only 2 (Brees and V. Davis) managed to miss the injury bug entirely. Oh well.

I look forward to a merry Kubas weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment